- Requires BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 - 5.0 (smartphone models with a trackwheel are NOT supported)
- For upgrade instructions see “How to upgrade to the latest release“
- This release is free for purchasers of previous versions
This release contains new functionality, some bug fixes and minor user interface changes. We recommend BizTrackIt 2.2.1 users upgrade to this release.
- OS 5 support
- Storm2 support - see “Storm2 and Storm compatibility mode ironically incompatible” for information about configuration changes you may need to make in order to run on Storm2.
- On application startup we now check and prompt for any required application permissions. Interactions/Cross Application Communication and User Data/Email permissions must be set to Allow.
- Manually creating time records is now easier
- The menu item named New for manually creating new time records is now available on the main application screen regardless of which field has the input focus
- Manually created time records no longer require In and Out times although they can be provided if you check the Specify In/Out Times field. Time records without In and Out times are listed after time records with In and Out times in the order of creation from oldest to newest.
- New Reporting Functionality
- Configure Report screen: New Run Test button allows you to run a report without being asked at the end whether the time records included in the report should be deleted or marked reported. Time records included in the report will not be deleted or marked reported. This can be used to generate an interim report as a backup in case of disaster or to try out new report configuration settings.
- Added RoundedTimeDecimalHours column to CSV reports, useful for invoice calculations. Values are rounded to 4 decimal places.
- New Daily Summary CSV report
- Configure Report screen: New Type field allows you to choose between Detail and Daily Summary reports
- A Daily Summary report summarizes time records on a daily basis by rolling up all time records for each project per day included in the report into at most 1 time record for billable time and 1 time record for unbillable time. The rolled up time record will contain values for the following time related columns: RoundedTime, ActualTime and RoundedTimeDecimalHours. The TimeIn and TimeOut related columns will be empty. If the Include Description and Notes field is checked on the Configure Report screen then the Description and Notes columns values in the report will be a concatenation of the Description and Notes column values respectively for all the time records rolled up into the summary time record.